Rea has almost twenty years of experience in leadership development in various innovative ways, as a coach, trainer and developer. In addition to her long experience, she uses a wide range of theories and frameworks related to people, change and business development in her work.
Rea has the energy to ignite and the ability to move quickly towards relevance. The human and empathetic coaching approach is also spiced with quite a bit of edge, which makes the coaching situation firm and safe and ensures progress. Rea helps to structure and crystallise - no matter how complex and multifaceted the situation.
MAIN AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Developing Leadership Teams
- Individual and team coaching
- Leadership development
- Feedback skills
- Growth and change
- Coaching Supervision
"A highly professional coach who works with enthusiasm, putting his whole personality on the line. Rea has the art of listening and structuring and sees beyond the ordinary.”
Rea has been working in leadership development since 2003. Today, Rea's work focuses on developing leadership teams and executive coaching. Rea has worked as a coach in numerous industries, both in the private and public sector.
Rea's career started in the tourism industry, where she also worked as a member of the management team. Soon, her career moved into various development roles and she was attracted by coaching. Since 2008, Rea has worked as a trained, professional coach and leadership trainer.
Rea has a human and systemic approach to her work and spends a lot of energy finding the most effective ways to move forward.
In coaching, constant reflection on your own work is the key to development. Rea also works as a Coaching Supervisor.
Examples of Rea's recent assignments:
- Coaching a leadership team in the midst of growth in the energy sector
- Coaching an experienced trade union leader
- Supporting a pharmaceutical organisation on its growth path
- Developing managers in challenging situations and feedback skills
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Master of Economics, Helsinki School of Business (Aalto University), 1994
- Coaching for Organisational Consultants, Ashridge Business School, 2008-2009
- Postgraduate Diploma in Organisational Supervision, Ashridge Executive Education, Hult International Business School, 2019-2021
- EMCC EIA (Coaching, Senior Practitioner)
- EMCC ESIA (Coaching Supervisor)
- EMCC Finland, member of the board 2021-2022, president 2022-2023
Peili-behavioral profile, certified coach
- WOPI-drivers of competence, certified coach
Read more about our coaches' thoughts on ethical leadership, corporate social responsibility and whistleblowing.