Juuriharja respects your preferences concerning the collection and use of your personal information. This is why we want to share with you how we collect data as well as how we manage the gathered data.
- recognise a computer when a user visits the website
- track users as they navigate the website
- improve the website's usability
- analyse the use of the website
- administer the website
- prevent fraud
- improve the security of the website
- personalise the website for our users.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on your computer if you agree. They are transferred between the website’s server and your internet browser to allow the website to remember actions you’ve made.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the saving of all or some cookies. These settings are typically found in the options or preferences menu in your browser, further details of which can be found on published guides such as www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org.