Carola's journey as a business coach, trainer and facilitator has been built through thousands of leader and expert encounters. Her understanding of the importance of great leadership, the ways to promote it and the importance of putting it into practice has grown with each of these encounters.
A tremendous confidence in people's abilities and potential, and a belief in their good intentions, guide Carola in her work. Building trust between two people, or within a larger group, is a special skill of Carola's, which enables quickly reaching a deeper level of working.
MAIN AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Business Coaching
- Leadership and development
- Team and teamwork development
- Coaching and building of coaching culture
- Coaching Supervision
”I really appreciated Carola's warm approach where she created a safe environment for me to openly take advantage of the coaching process. Through her questions and guidance during the process I was able to tackle many different topics which I reflected on and then applied directly into my work.”
Throughout her long career, Carola has worked internationally and lived abroad on several occasions. Her interest in human growth and development has led her from leading teams to supporting leaders in their leadership development, hooking widely through different kinds of Human Resource roles.
Working in large organisations has also given her expertise in developing organisational cultures, especially coaching culture. Since 2019, Carola has been working as an entrepreneur in various sectors; in the public, private and third sectors.
Carola has been on the coaching path since 2012. She is an internationally certified professional coach and also works as a mentor coach and coaching supervisor. Carola is also a coaching skills trainer for new certified coaches.
Carola's working style is people-oriented and supportive. In a discreet and safe way, she helps to remove masks, as well as to make issues visible.
Carola's mission at work is to make the world a better place by promoting excellent leadership and holistic well-being. In everything she does, she brings joy, warmth, balance and harmony.
Examples of Carola's recent assignments:
- Energy sector, Individual coaching process for a leadership team members.
- Public sector, group coaching process for experienced leaders
- Financial sector, leadership coaching for an international team of executives
- Public sector, team coaching process to increase collaboration and team spirit
- IT sector, individual coaching process for leadership team member
- Supervision process of an experienced professional coach
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
- MBA, Henley Business School, 2000
- Certificate of Coaching Supervision course, Oxford Brookes, 2021
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coaching Federation, 2020
- Certified Business Coach Master, Business Coaching Institute, 2020
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master, VM training, 2015
- Certificate of Coaching Skills, Neuro Leadership Group, 2012
- WorkPlace Big Five Certificate, WorkPlace Nordic, 2021
- EMCC EIA (Coaching, Senior Practitioner), 2022