Månna has over twenty years of experience in change management - both as a business responsible leader and as a professional coach.
As a coach, Månna is particularly inspired by bringing out latent potential, the energising effect of clarifying ideas and creating operating models that promote renewal. All aspects that increase sustainable well-being and performance for people and organisations alike.
In her coaching, Månna combines her practical leadership experience with a brain-based coaching framework. Månna moves flexibly from the holistic to the detailed, is empathetic yet demanding and boldly uses intuition whilst being analytical. Methods are chosen according to objectives and situation - effectiveness is key.
MAIN AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Growing as a leader in strategic change
- Taking on a new role in a sustainable way, strengthening the team
- Interaction and collaboration in challenging situations
- Coaching-style leadership
- HiPo Coaching: Towards a new role
- Executive Coaching: A cohesive leadership team
- Diversity as a team strength
- Interaction, team dynamics and collaboration
- Capacity for change and renewal
- Team coaching for close managers: developing as a coaching-style leader
"Challenging your thinking in a startling way, making you see even things you don't want to see."
Månna's interest in the impact of corporate culture and ethical leadership on people's well-being and organisational performance arose during her economics studies in economics at Åbo Akademi University, encouraged and challenged by Professor Emeritus Claes Gustafsson. After her studies, a leap into the deep end of the pool as a business leader in a growth company gave her the opportunity to test what she had learned and develop further.
More than ten years later, when Månna wanted to focus on leadership development and coaching, her diverse experience in responsible business roles was a valued background for coaching clients.
Since 2009, coaching has played an important role in Månna's career: individual, team and group coaching, in a variety of industries, situations and organisational levels, in Finnish, Swedish and English.
Since 2018, Månna has been an entrepreneur, a builder of good (work) life, with a belief in human potential as her red thread, and a joy of life as her driver. ❤️
Examples of Månna's recent coaching assignments:
- Coaching a new CEO after an international acquisition
- Coaching of a new COO in the context of an organisational change
- Coaching of new Executive Vice President after an organisational change
- Coaching a HiPo talent to grow into the leadership role, with a focus of e.g. interaction in challenging situations, and active inclusiveness in a diverse team
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Master of Economics, Åbo Akademi University, 1997
Brain-Based Coaching Skills, NeuroLeadership Institute / ICF, 2010
Team Coaching, NeuroLeadership Institute / ICF, 2010
- Advanced Coaching Skills, NeuroLeadership Institute / ICF, 2012
Executive Coaching, NeuroLeadership Institute / ICF, 2013
WorkPlace Big Five, sertifioitu valmentaja
Insights Discovery, sertifioitu valmentaja